Saturday, November 22, 2008

Getting busy is better than getting lazy

Today is another day of my jobless day..After my contract with my old company end at 20 Nov..I suggested not to renew the contract or become a permanent workers at the company because "my future is waiting for me soon enough" ..Maybe.....

Since i`m a jobless right now...i starting to update my blog everyday(i`ll try my best since i always came late home everyday or sometimes while i work..but now i`m a jobless....)..


..but not too jobless actually..i have another project with good salary coming to me soon,its a part of my part time job actually..i`m going to continue my study anyway..hopefully..soon enough i received an offer letter from UUM or UTM orrrrrrrrrrr both..




see ya.

so ..keep in touch with everyone...

No comments: