Sunday, August 31, 2008

HEADPHONE

Today`s theme is music. A big thanks to all visitior for supporting me by visiting my blog. Actually i`m not a graphic designer. right now i`m working at 1 company just for 3 month as a IT assistant. Handling networking and maintaning Company computer system and the same time i also helping developing website for the company..I made a lot of artwork since i know how to use Adobe photoshop...every artwork i made powered by Adobe Photoshop, i`m just a beginner using adobe photoshop..not very expert but try my best to improve my skill, my experience guide me till now...Actually i`m going to continues my study soon at Local University in North of Malaysia by taking a major courses in Software engineering..thats a little introduction about myself..

since i love Sony electronic product, thats why i put sony brand name inside this artwork..credit to Sony..
have a good days... :- )

No comments: